The World of BattleTech
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » BattleTech » Crack for Custom Weapon Lovers » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Crack for Custom Weapon Lovers
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Rick Raisley Rick Raisley ist männlich
Private

Pfeil Crack for Custom Weapon Lovers Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I just sent out the HeavyMetalPro Newsletter, with an announcement about program updates for all of the programs. If you're not already on the Newsletter mailing list, I suggest you stop on over, have a look and sign up. You will /not/ be bombarded by spam (I hate it too) but every month or so you will receive pertinent information concerning the HeavyMetal programs, changes, web site additions and newly available data files.

One thing that has been asked for for years, is an increase in the maximum number of custom weapons allowed in the database. I actually increased the number some time ago, but neglected to change the code which limits how many you can add. That has been corrected now, and you can have over 100 custom weapons for both Inner Sphere and Clan on most of the programs, rather than being limited to 40. If you're into lots of custom weapons and equipment, you'll really want to download this update!

To check on the latest program updates, go to the Program Updates Page for more information.

Most important, to check out the HeavyMetalPro Newsletter, and sign up for future updates so you always know what's going on with HeavyMetal Software, please go to the HeavyMetalPro Newsletter & Group for more information.
03.12.2005 17:54 Rick Raisley ist offline E-Mail an Rick Raisley senden Homepage von Rick Raisley Beiträge von Rick Raisley suchen Nehmen Sie Rick Raisley in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hiro-matsu Hiro-matsu ist männlich
Major

images/avatars/avatar-409.gif

Herkunft: Dieburg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

soll ichs übersetzen?

Unglaublich, aber wahr?

http://www.holy-war.de/World2/bin/?advertiser=22714
03.12.2005 22:09 Hiro-matsu ist offline E-Mail an Hiro-matsu senden Beiträge von Hiro-matsu suchen Nehmen Sie Hiro-matsu in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Hiro-matsu in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Private

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Rick Raisley
RE: Crack for Custom Weapon Lovers Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

MY BAD:

A little while ago, it was reported to me that there was a problem with the HeavyMetal Vee update. On some systems, it would hang on startup and indicate that it was not installed properly.

In fact, what I found is that I had left some testing code in place, which hard-coded the \Vehicles directory, and if you installed HMVee in anything other than the default folder, it caused the problem. And I missed it in my testing after making the update, as my installations /are/ in the default locations.

The problem is now fixed, and I have uploaded a new update for you to download. You can download it directly from the following link:

http://www.heavymetalpro.com/newfiles/hmv_v207_r1.exe

I'm very sorry for this error. Hopefully, it hasn't caused you much grief.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Rick Raisley: 03.12.2005 22:39.

03.12.2005 22:38 Rick Raisley ist offline E-Mail an Rick Raisley senden Homepage von Rick Raisley Beiträge von Rick Raisley suchen Nehmen Sie Rick Raisley in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Private

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Rick Raisley
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I just sent out another HeavyMetalPro Newsletter, with an announcement about program updates for all of the HeavyMetal programs. Yeah, I know, I just did that yesterday. But while the purpose of yesterday's release was to greatly increase the maximum number of custom weapons, I neglected to change the code to Absorb weapons from the Weapon Selection screen to allow the greater number. That's been done now, so you have yet another method of increasing your personal arsenal. ;-)

To check on the latest program updates, go to the Program Updates Page for more information.

Sorry (again) for the inconvenience.
04.12.2005 17:32 Rick Raisley ist offline E-Mail an Rick Raisley senden Homepage von Rick Raisley Beiträge von Rick Raisley suchen Nehmen Sie Rick Raisley in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » BattleTech » Crack for Custom Weapon Lovers

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH