The World of BattleTech
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » BattleTech Computerspiele » Ultimate Mechwarrior Music Playlist » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Ultimate Mechwarrior Music Playlist
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
SHRSHRED SHRSHRED ist männlich
Rekrut

images/avatars/avatar-571.jpg

Herkunft: DE

Ultimate Mechwarrior Music Playlist Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

HI!

i want to share this youtube playlist i put together (besides others on my channel)
with great care to fit the overall mood and esthetic of the battletech/mechwarrior
franchise.Its all about epic clashes between gigantic metal giants, thus this playlist is aiming to deliver on the epic feel to it.My goal was to create an audio background which gives a cinematic feel while playing your favorite mechwarrior games.
I also want to mention that this playlist dont is home to the standard, overused
epic orchestral music we all know to an extend.Instead i look further, spending hours of browsing, to find unique, yet enjoyable not over the top nerves crunshing BS.

I hope you enjoy this playlist whilest playing mechwarrior

*nothing of the content in this playlist is my work nor i own any coryrights to them

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...oO0czVAIu3CS-wk
19.10.2021 13:50 SHRSHRED ist offline E-Mail an SHRSHRED senden Beiträge von SHRSHRED suchen Nehmen Sie SHRSHRED in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » BattleTech Computerspiele » Ultimate Mechwarrior Music Playlist

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH