The World of BattleTech
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » BattleTech » HeavyMetal Map Chat with the Developer » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen HeavyMetal Map Chat with the Developer
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Rick Raisley Rick Raisley ist männlich
Private

HeavyMetal Map Chat with the Developer Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thanks to Mordel (Scott Bukoski) and BattleCorps, I have a new chat room available, just in time for this weekend's chat.

What: CHAT WITH THE DEVELOPER - HEAVYMETAL MAP

Where: http://www.heavymetalpro.com/chat.htm

When: Sunday, October 29, 4 PM US EST, 3 CST, 1 PST
I believe that is 10 PM (2200) in Germany, 9 PM (2100) in the UK, 8 AM (0800) in Sydney, AU.

Hopefully, this time will allow at least a few Aussies participate without getting up TOO early, and the Germans still won't get to bed /that/ late. ;-)

(Please note that in the U.S., Sunday 10/29 is the first day OFF of daylight savings time. I'm not sure of the changes in other countries, so please consider that when stopping by. I'd hate to have you miss it. ;-)

The purpose of this chat is to answer questions about HeavyMetal Map, which just started shipping last Thursday and Friday. I figure by next Sunday, most of the pre-orders will have arrived and the new owners can give their impressions, complain if they feel the need and ask questions about areas which they are unclear. Not to mention making suggestions for improving or expanding on the program.

Please mark the chat on your calendar, and join us!
27.10.2006 05:34 Rick Raisley ist offline E-Mail an Rick Raisley senden Homepage von Rick Raisley Beiträge von Rick Raisley suchen Nehmen Sie Rick Raisley in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rick Raisley Rick Raisley ist männlich
Private

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Rick Raisley
RE: HeavyMetal Map Chat with the Developer Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I've got the transcript from the chat posted for everyone to view. Please don't expect much, people; this wasn't your slick, moderated chat with neat questions and answers. This was better than a free-for-all, so let's just call it a free form-chat, okay? Anyhow, please gloss over the rather disorganized posts, and just appreciate it for what it is: A bunch of guys who enjoy CBT getting together. Without the normal pizza and beer, though. smile

Here's a link to the transcript:

http://www.heavymetalpro.com/HMMapChat.htm
31.10.2006 03:40 Rick Raisley ist offline E-Mail an Rick Raisley senden Homepage von Rick Raisley Beiträge von Rick Raisley suchen Nehmen Sie Rick Raisley in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » BattleTech » HeavyMetal Map Chat with the Developer

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH