The World of BattleTech
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » Tauschbörse und Chapterfights » [Verkaufe] Gelände Matten und 3D Berge » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Gelände Matten und 3D Berge
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Manne
Sergeant

Gelände Matten und 3D Berge Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

So hier mal was neues in Sachen Gelände Matten und 3D Bergen.

Bestellt werden kann entweder über mich, oder direkt über Facebook bei Alex.
Von ihm kommen auch die neuen "Rommel" Panzer (der Name wird noch abgewandelt).

Greetings!

Today I am proud to announce the “Polybattlefield 6 System” terrain system is available for pre-order. This is a high quality terrain set designed and produced in Poland by a pair of long time Battletech enthusiasts, I have done business with these guys in the past and they offered me the chance to help market and distribute their product. The product we are offering here is being produced in a commercial grade facility of the highest grade, you can expect nothing but the best for your hard earned money. This will be the first offering in what we hope to be a long list of releases that both our studios work together on, to improve the quality of your gaming experience.

The Badlands terrain set includes the 3 core components listed below, and is available in CBT (1.25 inch) or 2 inch scale at this time. Each element of the set is designed to fit into each other and give you a uniform gaming surface with as little hassle as possible.
1. High Quality gaming mat made out of your choice of 2 material types (see below). The playing surface has a high resolution graphic applied to make it appealing to the eye. Each hex is marked with coordinate numbers to allow for easy artillery/minefield play.
2. Hollow Elevation blocks that stand 1 inch tall and can be stacked on top of each other to create any height you would like. Each of these blocks comes as a separate piece, which allows for maximum modularity, or can be glued together to create solid formations.
3. Elevation Caps are provided to provide “roofs” for the top level of your elevation blocks. Surplus can also be used to create points of interest on the gaming mat.

“The Badlands” – Gaming Mats
The mats we are offering for this set come in 2 different material types and both feature the same desert badlands design. The “Economy” mat is a rubberized fabric that would be used in outdoor advertisement banners, made to endure the harsh outdoor climate. The second material type is a mousepad like material called neoprene and is the best of the best in terms of gaming mat material. If you are looking for something that will last a life time, that “Deluxe” mat is the one for you.

“The Badlands” – Elevation/Hill Blocks & Caps
The resin blocks we are producing will come in 2 varieties as well depending on the scale you chose for your set. The CBT (1.25) inch blocks come untextured, in an effort to give the lowest point of entry in terms of pricing. Furthermore its very difficult to fit a mech into 1.25 inch hexes and still have room for other terrain features (trees for example). The 2 inch set comes fully textured with a broken earth/desert hill theme to match the gaming mat.

Currently we are accepting orders for any of the products shown here. Because the products are being produced in a literal factory we have a minimum volume we need to achieve in order to keep the pricing as follows. Once we reach that milestone production will begin and its expected to take approx 4 weeks for the goods to be finished. Naturally delays could occur in the process, but I will be as transparent as possible about such delays and you will not be left in the dark at anytime during the project. Until i meet the minimums I need to sell blocks and mats as a package, though you may add extras of anything onto your order. I will however accept orders for separate items and as long as i meet the requirement i will happily order those in for you!

Economy CBT (Scale 1.25 inch) Set - $100 (Introductory Pricing)
- Includes one high quality Badlands gaming mat printed on the Economy material (Rubberized banner) Dimensions: Just confirming now, have the info up in under 24 hours
- Includes 40 hex block elevations (untextured)
- Includes 20 hex block caps
- Expected weight under 2kg, shipping to most places would range from $15-25 tops
- Set contains enough hill elevations to completely “3d” your intro box hexmaps
- Only $1.50 per elevation/cap

Economy Masters (2 inch Scale) Set - $160 (Introductory Pricing)
- Includes one high quality Badlands gaming mat printed on the Economy material (Rubberized banner) Dimensions: Just confirming now, have the info up in under 24 hours
- Includes 40 hex block elevations (textured)
- Expected weight under 2kg, shipping to most places would range from $15-25 tops
- Only $3 per elevation/cap with moulded texture

Deluxe Masters (2 inch Scale) Set - $200 (Introductory Pricing)
- Includes one high quality Badlands gaming mat printed on the Deluxe material (Mouse Pad) Dimensions: Just confirming now, have the info up in under 24 hours
- Includes 40 hex block elevations (textured)
- Expected weight under 3kg, shipping to most places would range from $20-30 tops
- Only $3 per elevation/cap with molded texture

Economy Badlands Gaming Mat: $55
Deluxe Badlands Gaming Mat: $85
Untextured Elevations and Caps 1.25 inch (40/20): $60
Textured Elevations and Caps 2 inch (40/20): $120
6mm MECH Scale Shipping Containers (Pack of 6): $18

*** I Will have an option for adding a tree kit to your order before it ships. Work in progress concept will be using elevation caps as the base, and having withered looking trees be able to be attached to those caps to create “wood” hexes. Regardless I will have this option ready before these sets ship for anyone who wishes to add some woods to their order.***
** Group Orders: One of the most cost effective ways to have great terrain for your games is to chip in with other members of your gaming group and go in on a set or two between you. I am willing to work with your group and collect funds from each person directly instead of putting you through the hassle of collecting it. For groups wishing to make large orders, please contact me and we will talk about a group discount.
** CGL/CSO Demo Agents: With any purchase of a 2 inch setup I will throw in a pack of Mech scale Containers for free.
** Painting: I am willing to offer the option to have the set painted before it ships to you, exact details will need to be worked out closer to delivery.
I am offering 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products purchased through me, from the time you place the order until it arrives at your door and meets your standards.
Orders can be placed through the BTI Buy and Sell page, by messaging me, by posting on the SteelWarrior Studios Facebook page, by messaging or posting me on Lords of the Battlefield forums or by emailing me at SteelWarriorBT@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/SteelWarriorStudios/
http://www.lordsofthebattlefield.com/forum/viewtopic.php…
Thanks everyone!
-Alex

Manne hat diese Bilder (verkleinerte Versionen) angehängt:
 13327646_10154334757819430_1955890141915
52304_n.jpg  13340203_10154334757869430_8451619162888
279263_o.jpg  13320429_10154334757859430_1406099295126
537574_o.jpg
 13312688_10154334757919430_3143884515429
341225_n.jpg  13323636_10154334758029430_9169671603402
855961_o.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Manne: 03.06.2016 07:59.

03.06.2016 07:57 Manne ist offline E-Mail an Manne senden Beiträge von Manne suchen Nehmen Sie Manne in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Manne
Sergeant

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Manne
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

So ein Bild fehlt noch

Manne hat dieses Bild (verkleinerte Version) angehängt:
 13323526_10154334758044430_6288103100589
180804_o.jpg

03.06.2016 07:58 Manne ist offline E-Mail an Manne senden Beiträge von Manne suchen Nehmen Sie Manne in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
The World of BattleTech » BattleTech Foren » Tauschbörse und Chapterfights » [Verkaufe] Gelände Matten und 3D Berge

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH